No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Blackmagic Design Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 3G with PSU
Out of stock
- Converts SDI to HDMI & HDMI to SDI
- Simultaneous Conversions
- 1 x Input & 1 x Output SD/HD/3G-SDI
- 1 x Input & 1 x Output HDMI
- Converts up to 1080p60
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- SDI Reclocking
- Micro-USB Power
- AC Power Supply Included
Blackmagic Design CONVBDC/SDIHDWPSU Overview
The Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI from Blackmagic Design simultaneously converts SDI to HDMI and vice versa, supporting 3G/HD/SD-SDI video signals up to 1080p60. Mix and match your sources—each conversion can be a different standard. Reclocking on the SDI output reduces jitter, improving performance over longer cable lengths.
This pocket-sized converter features a sturdy metal housing, with power and signal LED status indicators. With an integrated micro-USB port, the BiDirectional SDI/HDMI converter may be easily connected to and powered by large-screen monitors, routers, laptops, or projectors. Alternatively, the converter may be powered using the included 110-240V AC power supply, complete with four international socket adapters.
- Simultaneous cross conversion between HDMI and SDI
- Supports up to 1080p60 signals
- Automatic signal detection
- SDI reclocking improves performance over longer cable lengths
- Powered via micro-USB port, or using the included AC power supply
- Compact metal housing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.