No products in the cart.
- Three Piece Crimp Type Connectors for use with Standard and Canare Type Coaxial
- MIL-C-39012 Spec with 75 Ohm Performance To Address The Latest Generation of High Bandwidth Video Equipment
- Offers High Return Loss (>26dB) and Low VSWR (+/-1.1), DC to 2GHz
- Features Special Elongated Body Handle for Firm Grip and Extra Finger Comfort
- Gold Plated Center Crimp Pins
- Use with Canare LV-77S or Belden 8281F coax
Part of the Canare BCP Series of high quality 75 Ohm BNC crimp plug connectors, the Canare BCP-B5F is rated for all SMPTE 424M & 292M applications to confidently transmit 3G-SDI bit-rates in 1080p video production₨630
- Prevent Cable Damage in Flexing Fatigue
- Material: Elastomer
- Various of Colors for Matching Cable Jacket or Channel ID Call-outs
- Ideal For: Canare 75 ohm BNC Crimp Plugs, Video Patch Cords
● Portable Applications.
● Audio Patch Cords.
● PA Systems.
● Braided Copper Shield.
● Flexible in Extreme Cold Weather.
● Reduced Handling Noise.
● Rejects EMI and RFI.₨65,000
- Solid Copper Center Conductor
- Foam PE Dielectric
- Tinned Copper Braid + 100% Foil Shield
- Dielectric strips away clean from Conductor
- Precision Coax 100% Sweep Tested
- Ideal for HD-Serial Digital Video
- Satellite head ends
- HDTV upgrades
- Broadband facilities
- SMPTE 259M, 292M, 424M format signal applications
- Serial Digital Video Coaxial Cable
- 75 Ω Nominal Impedance
- Low Loss Coax
- Foamed PE Insulation
● Analog and Digital.
● Inter-Rack Wiring.
● Video Patch Cords.
● Flexible Center Conductor: Stranded Bare Copper.
● Dielectric strips away clean from Conductor.
● Tightly Woven Braid Shield.
● Stays Flexible even in Subzero Weather.₨84,000