The black 984.25′ L-4.5CHD Video Coaxial Cable from Canare is a 75 ohm precision digital video cable that offers the professional broadcaster a high performance, 100% sweep tested, low cost, low loss coaxial cable. It meets the demands of today’s facility migration trends toward serial digital video transfer and HDTV standards.
- Highly-foamed PE insulation for improved attenuation characteristics
- Multi-layer insulation offers a different foaming ratio to each layer for increased strength
- Tinned copper braid with aluminum foil for excellent shielding
- L-2.5CHD is ideal for internal rack wiring
- UL 1666 Riser flame test conformant
- Ideal for HD-Serial Digital Video, satellite head ends, HDTV upgrades, broadband facilities, SMPTE 259M, 292M, 424M format signal applications