No products in the cart.
Designed for a variety of speech and vocal applications including live and broadcast work, theater, and presentations, the tan Samson DE10 is a low-profile headset microphone featuring a double-ear wearing style, adjustable sizing, and a boom that can be positioned on the left or right side. The detachable 4′ cable is terminated with a TA3F mini-XLR connector for compatibility with Samson’s Concert 88 wireless microphone systems.
The mic offers a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and its omnidirectional polar pattern is ideal for capturing clear and consistent speech, even when the subject is turning his or her head and moving around on stage. Its miniature 3mm capsule is designed to handle sound pressure levels up to 120 dB.
- Miniature condenser microphone for nearly invisible use
- Designed for use with Concert 88 wireless microphone systems (not compatible with Samson AirLine Micro Camera wireless system)
- Double-ear wearing style holds microphone securely in place, folds up for maximum portability
- Resizable to suit different head sizes
- Microphone boom can be arranged on either side
- Optimal for presentation, fitness, and other vocal applications
- 3mm microphone capsule with an omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Detachable 4′ cable with TA3F mini-XLR connector
- Includes cable clip and four windscreens