No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Samson UB1 Omnidirectional USB Boundary Microphone
Call for Price
- Surface-Mount Condenser Microphone
- Miniature, Low-Profile Design
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Records 16-Bit Audio at 44.1 or 48 kHz
In light of the remarkable success of our USB microphones, Samson introduces the new UB1 USB boundary microphone. The UB1 is a surface-mount condenser microphone featuring an Omni-directional pickup pattern and USB connectivity for easy recording directly to your computer. Since the UB1 is a class-compliant USB device, it is compatible with both Mac OS and Windows.
The UB1 can be placed on a conference table, podium, alter or can be mounted using the keyhole mounting points. Because of its low-profile design, the UB1 allows for inconspicuous placement in any setting and will offer professional-grade recordings on either a desktop or laptop computer. The solid zinc body and sturdy steel grill construction make the UB1 a dependable tool for conference rooms, houses of worship, courtrooms, classrooms, or anywhere else high-quality computer recording is needed.
Samson Sound Deck Software
Available as a paid download, the Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software brings noise cancellation technology for enhanced VoIP communication and computer recording to your UB1. Sound Deck uses Digital Noise Reduction algorithms to minimize recurring background noise from loud environments, ensuring only clean, natural-sounding vocals are received by your family, friends, or business associates.
- Plug-and-play operation on Mac OS and Windows
- 16-Bit, 44.1- 48kHz sample rates
- Miniature, low-profile design
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- 10-foot USB cable included
- Ideal for recording meetings, conferences, or creating podcasts
- Sleek black finish.