No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Samson MBA38 Microphone Boom Arm
Call for Price
- For Radio, Podcast, & Home Studio Setups
- Articulating Microphone Boom Arm
- Durable Steel Construction
- Internal Springs for Silent Positioning
- 38″ Maximum Arm Reach
- 5/8″-27 Mic Clip Threading
- 5 lb Maximum Weight Capacity
The MBA38 Microphone Boom Arm from Samson provides a maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 38″ respectively, giving users convenient flexibility with their mic placement. It can be used in radio, podcast, or home studio applications.
It features internal springs that allow for silent and effortless positioning, which is ideal while recording or during live broadcasts. The boom arm has a 5/8″-27 mic-clip threading that can accommodate any mic weighing up to five pounds. The MBA38 microphone boom arm includes two mounting options: A C-clamp mount for a temporary attachment to a table or desk and a permanently fixed flange option.