No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
TP-LINK MC200CM 1000Mbps RJ45 to 1000Mbps Multi-mode SC Fiber Converter, Full-duplex, Up to 550m, Chassis TL-MC1400 Rack-mountable
Call for Price
- Works at 1000 Mb/s for the TX port and FX port
- Supports multi-mode fiber connection
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX on TX port
- Extends maximum fiber distance to 1800′
- Complies with IEEE 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3ab, and 802.3z
- 850nm wavelength on both transmission and reception of data
- LED indicators let you easily monitor network activity
- External power supply included
SKU: TP-LINK/MC200CM/Cislink Category: Computer & Laptops Tags: Automation, Cislink, Ethernet, Fiber, MC200CM, Media converter, RJ45, TP-LINK Product Brand: TP-LINK
The MC200CM is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-SX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX standards, the MC200CM is designed for use with multi-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC200CM supports shortwave (SX) laser specification at a full wire-speed forwarding rate. It works at 850nm on both transmitting and receiving data. Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand-alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-Link´s TL-MC1400 chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC200CM will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber up to 0.55 kilometers.