No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
TP-LINK MC100CM 10/100Mbps RJ45 to 100Mbps Multi-mode SC Fiber Converter
Call for Price
- Designed to convert 100BASE-FX fiber to 100Base-TX copper media or vice versa
- Works at 100Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port and provides switch configuration of Force/Auto transfer mode for FX port
- Extends fiber distance up to 1.2 mile (2km)
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply. Wave Length: 1310nm. Max Power Consumption: 2.4W
SKU: TP-LINK/MC100CM/Cislink Category: Computer & Laptops Tags: Cislink, MC100CM, Media converter, Multi-mode SC fiber, RJ45, TP-LINK Product Brand: TP-LINK
The MC100CM is a media converter designed to convert 100BASE-FX fiber to 100Base-TX copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE 802.3u 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX standards, the MC100CM is designed for use with multi-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC100CM supports longwave (LX) laser specification at a full wire-speed forwarding rate. It works at 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data. Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand-alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK´s 19´´system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, Auto negotiation of duplex mode on TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC100CM will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber up to 2 kilometers.