No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Blackmagic Design Decklink Quad 3G-SDI Mezzanine Card for Decklink 4K Extreme 12G
Call for Price
Out of stock
- For Decklink 4K Extreme 12G Main Board
- 2 x 3G-SDI Inputs, 2 x 3G-SDI Output
- Replacement for Original Daughter Card
SKU: BDLKHDEXTR4KQUAD Category: Professional Video Tags: Blackmagic Design, bmd, DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G - Quad SDI, Decklink Quad 3G-SDI Mezzanine Card Product Brand: Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design Quad Overview
The Decklink Quad 3G-SDI Mezzanine Card for Decklink 4K Extreme 12G from Blackmagic Design is a replacement for the original daughter card that came with your Decklink 4K Extreme 12G PCIe board.
The daughter card features four BNC connectors that support 3G-SDI. The four connectors are grouped into two input and two output connectors that work in conjunction with the four 12G-SDI connectors on the main board. Replacing your original daughter (mezzanine) card with this one expands your cards input and output capabilities.
- Replacing the original HDMI/optical fiber output daughter card with the Quad 3G-SDI board allows you to input and output a Quad 3G-SDI signal, which the main board cannot do by itself. Another input/output capability of the card is to input a 12G-SDI signal and output a Quad 3G-SDI signal.
- Requires 10.4.2 driver to operate.
- This daughter card only works when connected to the optional main board.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.