No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Audio to SDI 4K
Call for Price
- Embeds Audio into SDI Signal
- Single Link 6G-SDI Input
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Redundant SDI Input
- 4x 1/4″ Audio Jacks
- 4 Analog or 8 AES/EBU Audio Channels
- 24-Bit, 48 kHz Audio
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
Blackmagic Design CONVMCAUDS4K Overview
The Mini Converter Audio to SDI 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to embed four channels of analog audio or eight channels of AES/EBU digital audio into any SDI video signal. It features a 6G-SDI input that accepts resolutions up to Ultra HD (3840×2160) and DCI 4K (4096×2160), and provides four 1/4″ audio jack connectors for inputting and embedding your analog or digital audio channels. The SDI signal with embedded audio is output over a single 6G-SDI connector, with the resolution and frame rate matching the original input source.
Using 6G-SDI technology, the Mini Converter supports UHD and DCI 4K resolutions at up to 30 fps. The Mini Converter also supports Single Link SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals, automatically detecting and switching between the different formats. A redundant SDI input is provided as an optional back up; with the converter switching over if the main SDI input is lost.
The Mini Converter’s settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12 VDC power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Additional Features
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 sampling and color precision
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M, SMPTE ST-2036, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.