No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub 20 x 20 6G-SDI
Call for Price
- Routing Switcher
- 20 x 6G-SDI Inputs / 20 x 6G-SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, DCI 4K
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 Sampling
- 10-Bit Processing
- SDI Reclocking
- Built-In LCD with Spin Knob Control
- Push Buttons on Front Panel
- Ethernet for Remote Control
- Videohub Control Software Included
SKU: VHUBSMART6G2020 Categories: Broadcast Hardware, Video Production, Video Products Tags: Blackmagic Design, bmd, Smart Videohub 20x20 6G-SDI, Videohub 20 x 20 Product Brand: Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub Overview
The Smart Videohub 20 x 20 6G-SDI from Blackmagic Design is a mixed format router with 20 6G-SDI inputs and 20 6G-SDI outputs for routing any combination of SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, and DCI 4K video. It supports 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 color sampling and 10-bit processing for smoother gradations. Housed in a 1RU frame, the Smart Videohub ideal for use in both large broadcast systems or portable mini racks for live productions. A built-in LCD lets view your sources directly on the router itself, with simple push buttons and spin knob provided for control. Routing can also be controlled using dedicated remote panels or over Ethernet using the included software for Mac OS X and Windows. You can even use the available iPad app to change routing over your wireless network.
Note: IEC power cable is not included.
- 20x 6G-SDI inputs / 20x 6G-SDI outputs
- Auto-detects between SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, and DCI 4K and instantly switches standards
- Built-in SDI reclocking on every SDI input
- Supports 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 signals
- 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 color sampling with 10-bit processing
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 30p
- Supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24p
- HD Video Resolutions up to 1080p60
- Supports 16 channels of embedded audio on each SDI signal
- Reference input compatible with black burst and tri-sync
- Built-in video monitoring and spin knob control
- Push buttons on front panel
- On-screen labels support Unicode so they work in non-Roman character sets such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and more
- Videohub control software included for control over Ethernet
- Ethernet control allows direct connection to the computer network and is compatible with Videohub Smart Control and Videohub Master Control panels
- Apple iPad control panel app available
- Create your own custom router control with free software developer kit
- Machined aluminum 1RU chassis
- IEC power cable required
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.